THE MOST USEFUL WEBSITES AND WEB APPS 2017
This is my first package for every one on this group who is willing to upgrade himself/herself.
This 101 useful websites will meet all your needs.
1. ctrlq.org/screenshots – for capturing screenshots of web pages on mobile and desktops.
2. dictation.io – online voice recognition in the browser itself.
3. zerodollarmovies.com – find full-length movies on YouTube.
4. screenr.com – record movies of your desktop and send them straight to YouTube.
5. goo.gl – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into QR codes.
6. unfurlr.come – find the original URL that’s hiding behind a short URL.
7. qClock – find the local time of a city using Google Maps.
8. copypastecharacter.com – copy special characters that aren’t on your keyboard.
9. codeacademy.com – the best place to learn coding online.
10. lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
11. iconfinder.com – find icons of all sizes.
12. office.com – download templates, clipart and images for your Office documents.
13. followupthen.com – the easiest way to setup email reminders.
14. jotti.org – scan any suspicious file or email attachment for viruses.
15. wolframalpha.com – gets answers directly without searching – see more wolfram tips.
16. printwhatyoulike.com – print web pages without the clutter.
17. ctrlq.save – save online files to Dropbox or Google Drive directly.
18. ctrql.rss – a search engine for RSS feeds.
19. e.ggtimer.com – a simple online timer for your daily needs.
20. coralcdn.org – if a site is down due to heavy traffic, try accessing it through coral CDN.
21. random.org – pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
22. pdfescape.com – lets you can quickly edit PDFs in the browser itself.
23. tubemogul.com – simultaneously upload videos to YouTube and other video sites.
24. scr.im – share you email address online without worrying about spam.
25. spypig.com – now get read receipts for your email.
26. myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – quickly determine the font name from an image.
27. google.com/webfonts – a good collection of open source fonts.
28. regex.info – find data hidden in your photographs – see more EXIF tools.
29. livestream.com – broadcast events live over the web, including your desktop screen.
30. iwantmyname.com – helps you search domains across all TLDs.
31. homestyler.com – design from scratch or re-model your home in 3d.
32. join.me – share you screen with anyone over the web.
33. onlineocr.net – recognize text from scanned PDFs – see other OCR tools.
34. flightstats.com – Track flight status at airports worldwide.
35. wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
36. hundredzeros.com – the site lets you download free Kindle books.
37. polishmywriting.com – check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
38. marker.to – easily highlight the important parts of a web page for sharing.
39. typewith.me – work on the same document with multiple people.
40. whichdateworks.com – planning an event? find a date that works for all.
41. everytimezone.com – a less confusing view of the world time zones.
42. gtmetrix.com – the perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
43. noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online (review).
44. imo.im – chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, etc. from one place.
45. translate.google.com – translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
46. kleki.com – create paintings and sketches with a wide variety of brushes.
47. similarsites.com – discover new sites that are similar to what you like already.
48. wordle.net – quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
49. bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
50. kuler.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
51. liveshare.com – share your photos in an album instantly.
52. lmgtfy.com – when your friends are too lazy to use Google on their own.
53. midomi.com – when you need to find the name of a song.
54. google.com/history – see your past searches, also among most important Google URLs
55. bing.com/images – automatically find perfectly-sized wallpapers for mobiles.
56. faxzero.com – send an online fax for free – see more fax services.
57. feedmyinbox.com – get RSS feeds as an email newsletter.
58. ge.tt – qiuckly send a file to someone, they can even preview it before downloading.
59. pipebytes.com – transfer files of any size without uploading to a third-party server.
60. tinychat.com – setup a private chat room in micro-seconds.
61. privnote.com – create text notes that will self-destruct after being read.
62. boxoh.com – track the status of any shipment on Google Maps – alternative.
63. mondrian.io – create vector drawings in the browser
64. draw.io – create diagrams and flowcharts in the browser, export your drawings to Google Drive and Dropbox.
65. downforeveryoneorjustme.com – find if your favorite website is offline or not?
66. ewhois.com – find the other websites of a person with reverse Analytics lookup.
67. whoishostingthis.com – find the web host of any website.
68. labnol.org – software tutorials and how-to guides.
69. disposablewebpage.com – create a temporary web page that self-destruct.
70. urbandictionary.com – find definitions of slangs and informal words.
71. seatguru.com – consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight.
72. unsplash.com – download images absolutely free.
73. zoom.it – view very high-resolution images in your browser without scrolling.
74. scribblemaps.com – create custom Google Maps easily.
75. alertful.com – quickly setup email reminders for important events.
76. picmonkey.com – Picnik is offline but PicMonkey is an even better image editor.
77. formspring.me – you can ask or answer personal questions here.
78. sumopaint.com – an excellent layer-based online image editor.
79. snopes.com – find if that email offer you received is real or just another scam.
80. typingweb.com – master touch-typing with these practice sessions.
81. mailvu.com – send video emails to anyone using your web cam.
82. timerime.com – create timelines with audio, video and images.
83. stupeflix.com – make a movie out of your images, audio and video clips.
84. safeweb.norton.com – check the trust level of any website.
85. teuxdeux.com – a beautiful to-do app that looks like your paper dairy.
86. deadurl.com – you’ll need this when your bookmarked web pages are deleted.
87. minutes.io – quickly capture effective notes during meetings.
88. youtube.com/leanback – Watch YouTube channels in TV mode.
89. youtube.com/disco – quickly create a video playlist of your favorite artist.
90. talltweets.com – Send tweets longer than 140 characters.
91. pancake.io – create a free and simple website using your Dropbox account.
92. builtwith.com – find the technology stack to know everything about a website.
93. woorank.com – research a website from the SEO perspective.
94. mixlr.com – broadcast live audio over the web.
95. radbox.me – bookmark online videos and watch them later (review).
96. tagmydoc.com – add QR codes to your documents and presentations (review).
97. notes.io – the easiest way to write short text notes in the browser.
98. ctrlq.org/html-mail – send rich-text mails to anyone, anonymously.
99. fiverr.com – hire people to do little things for $5.
100. otixo.com – easily manage your online files on Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.
101. ifttt.com – create a connection between all your online accounts.
For more information, you can like our page http://techversity4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html or Whatsapp me @ +22555907013
We have one simple mission: Help everyone who is having challenges with technology usage in manipulating, schooling, studying and e-marketing.